This page has a few links to and some brief descriptions of some of the Yachts I worked on while I was the Senior Architectural Modeler and Senior Applications Engineer at Burger Boat company. I may add some more stuff in the future, but I have no personal pictures and cannot divulge much of the information I have. I can say that working on the interior architecture of a yacht gave me some tremendous experience in packing a lot of features into a small space while assuring that it is all useable and aesthetically pleasing. No simple task…
- Ingot – I designed the kick-butt three deck master stairway (with recessed handrails), all fourteen of the bathrooms, and numerous other elements on this yacht. The owner’s stateroom has his and her bathrooms, the ‘hers’ can be seen here at about mid page, and a guest bath with dual barrel-front sinks can be seen towards the bottom of the page.
- To-Kalon – I was brought in on this yacht to design the main stairway. On the right hand side of this page, there is a link to the spiral staircase near the middle. Beyond the staircases for this boat, I also did some design on a new type of shower pan.
- Sycara – Not to be confused with another, larger, yacht of the same name. This is the Fantail Cruiser version. I designed the main deck interior architecture, the VIP Stateroom, and various other elements. More pictures here.
- Aretti Twins – I designed some of the cabinetry on these hulls, which are identical twins.
- Mirgab V – I built some of the Makore Main Salon cabinetry on this hull.
Subsribe to Post Notifications